Top-notch BMW car services in Port Macquarie
Europort has made a point to employ only the best of BMW mechanics to serve the customers of Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Forster, and the aligned areas. Our skill set lies in providing a detailed check-up of your car and with its possible solutions.
BMW pre-purchase inspection is dispensed with utmost ease with the help of our team who have excellent research skills. Our BMW Rego inspections are very authentic and carried in a comprehensive manner. One cannot deny that BMW Rego inspections can get a little tedious, but our men are always prepared to face challenges and make the impossible, possible.
The Rego inspections done by our astute mechanics in Port Macquarie will give you a genuine review of your very own car. Following this procedure for your car is an excellent way to know about your car.
Rego Inspection- The process
There is a certain procedure that one has to comply with in order to know the genuineness of your car. Every year a car must be re-registered for the authority to have a proper record. We can handle this process on your behalf. Just let us know if you would want us to handle this. All you have to do is, give us the required documents and your work is over there.
BMW Rego inspections have three steps in order to re-register the car.
- Pink Slip:
- The pink slip ascertains the safety inspection and is a must for your BMW car that is over 5 years old
- It takes nearly 20 minutes to complete this procedure from filling the form to documentation.
- Blue Slip:
- The Blue slip is for the unregistered cars
- Now, when a car is unregistered, we perform background checks
- Collect details on the history of the car keeping its safety in the mind
- If your last Rego-inspection expires three months ago, you will need to fill out this slip
- After getting a blue slip and paying the registration fees, you get a number plate
- Green Slip:
- When you want a third-party insurance, you will have to opt for a green slip
Issues that we look while considering BMW pre-purchase inspection
- Issues that are very evident without any further inspecting
- Broken and worn parts
- Leaks in the engine or gasket
- Engine analysis
- If the frame is damaged
- Previous deficient repairs
- All other damages
Only our qualified technicians will be allowed to make these inspections. Working in this industry for years, they have mastered the art of recognising flaws in any car. Just a glimpse and they can say if the frame is damaged or if it was repaired, was poorly repaired. we want you to make a wise choice when it comes to buying a second-hand car. This is the reason why we provide pre-purchase inspections, in the first place. Our BMW Rego inspection and pre-purchase inspection are designed to serve the purpose efficiently.
Call us right away to avail our exemplary services without any further delay.
Let’s Talk About Your Car
We keep up with your strong belief in us by fixing your cars with great care in due time.