Premium BMW aircon service in Port Macquarie
Europort provides the perfect solution to all the car’s air conditioning problems. We have the most premium services in Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Forster and across the country. Europort has been proving time and again the expertise in offering BMW aircon service. We have been leading in this industry in qualitative work with persistence. We have relentlessly worked hard to serve our customers because we care about them.
Our BMW Aircon service
When you start your BMW after a couple of hours, make sure you run your BMW air conditioning on the defrost mode to clear the assembled moisture. Do this for a couple of minutes, say 5-10 minutes. This will always help in keeping the air conditioner of your BMW function properly.
Keeping your BMW air conditioning in a perfect condition is easy unless you get regular checks done. BMW, a high-end European car, needs a lot of maintenance to consistently perform well. Europort’s BMW aircon service offers excellent value for the money along with a few maintenance tips.
What do we check in your BMW air condition system?
- We run static pressure checks to ensure the proper functioning of your BMW
- Checking the inside temperature of the car
- Looking for leaks if any
- Examining if the condenser fan is up to the mark
- Conducting a couple of tests on vacuum leaks and violet dyes
- If any odours have been released into the car’s inner atmosphere
- Inspecting the air conditioner drier and filter
We perform a couple of inspections in Port Macquarie, to make sure your BMW air conditioning is efficient enough.
A listicle on maintaining your car’s air condition
- If you have not used your car in a long time, make sure you run the air condition system for at least 10-15 minutes a week
- Make sure the moisture is released and do not let it remain accumulated
- In the beginning, switch on the air conditioner to the highest setting
- The air conditioner in your car lowers the inner temperature for sure, however, primarily it is responsible for removing the humidity from the car
- In winters, it is advisable to use your air conditioner to keep the fog away from the screen as to avoid impairment
- You should recharge your aircon system every two years
We assure you, with Europort getting an excellent BMW aircon service is now easy. All you got to do is,
- Book an appointment with us
- Our BMW car experts will get in touch with you and schedule a meet as per your convenience
- We got through your repair request and the mechanics that will be best able to dispense their services
- When you come for the repair, you will be able to witness our marvellous service
- We also ask you if you would want a logbook service with us
- In this way, taking care of your car becomes our responsibility
So, what are you waiting for? Get your car to us and experience the best customer service that Europort has to offer to you and your car!
Let’s Talk About Your Car
We keep up with your strong belief in us by fixing your cars with great care in due time.